Trophy List – Call Of Duty: World At War
Even though I’ve never really played a World War II shooter, I feel compelled to make a snarky comment about how many there are on the market right now.
I understand it’s in the ‘Video Game Blog Handbook’, but I’m still waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail.
Get your list on inside.
*Denotes Trophies that can only be achieved in Solo Mode.
**Denotes Trophies that can only be achieved in Online Co-Op.
- Get Your Hands Dirty – Complete ‘Semper Fi’ on Veteran difficulty*
- Bloody Peleliu – Complete ‘Little Resistance’ on Veteran difficulty*
- The Sword Is Broken – Complete ‘Hard Landing’ on Veteran difficulty*
- Architect – Complete ‘Vendetta’ on Veteran difficulty*
- The Hammer Strikes – Complete ‘Their Land, Their Blood’ on Veteran difficulty*
- Scorched Earth – Complete ‘Burn ’em Out’ on Veteran difficulty*
- Fearless Complete – ‘Relentless’ on Veteran difficulty*
- Hell on Wheels – Complete ‘Blood and Iron’ on Veteran difficulty*
- No Return – Complete ‘Ring of Steel’ on Veteran difficulty*
- When It Rains, It Pours – Complete ‘Eviction’ on Veteran difficulty*
- One Bad Gato – Complete ‘Blackcats’ on Veteran difficulty*
- Blowtorch and Corkscrew – Complete ‘Blowtorch and Corkscrew’ on Veteran difficulty*
- The Sun Sets – Complete ‘Breaking Point’ on Veteran difficulty*
- For the Motherland – Complete ‘Heart of the Reich’ on Veteran difficulty*
- Bearing the Burden – Complete ‘Downfall’ on Veteran difficulty*
- The Last Stand – Survive the conflict in Okinawa on any difficulty*
- Saved Private Ryan – Save the soldier before he burns to death
- Weapon of Mass Destruction – Radio in a naval bombardment that kills at least 4 Japanese soldiers
- Lights Out! – In ‘Black Cats’, blast out all of the spot lights in the Japanese cargo convoy*
- Rough Economy – Kill 3 enemies with a single round
- Guardian Angel – In the final battle for Okinawa, save Sergeant Roebuck
- Close Shave – Survive a banzai attack*
- Snake in the Grass – Take out a Japanese soldier lying in wait in the grass
- No Safe Place – Burn an enemy out of a tree with the flamethrower in ‘Hard Landing’
- Purple Heart – When staring into the face of adversity, show courage and persevere
- Ruthless – Kill 15 enemies while mounted on a tank in ‘Ring of Steel’
- Mortar-dom – Kill 8 Japanese with thrown mortars in ‘Breaking Point’
- Shot in the Dark – Kill 10 enemies while the lights are out in the subway in ‘Eviction’
- Blue Ribbon – Complete a 4-player Competitive Co-Op match in 1st place**
- Get Your Left Foot Wet – Complete a match in Campaign Co-Op mode**
- Get Your Right Foot Wet – Complete a match in Competitive Co-Op mode**
- Carlson’s Raiders – Complete ‘Semper Fi’ on any difficulty*
- Stormed Peleliu – Establish a beachhead at Peleliu Island on any difficulty*
- Stabbed in the Heart – Complete all missions on the Eastern Front on any difficulty*
- The Professional – Shoot all of Amsel’s henchmen, including their attack dog, without reloading*
- Gunslinger – Assassinate General Amsel with a pistol shot*
- Grave Robber – Collect all the Death Cards in the game*
- Throw a Six and a Half – On Hardened or Veteran difficulty, complete a level without dying*
- Firestarter – Complete a level using only the flamethrower (Melee, grenades & explosives are OK)
- Kamikaze – Complete a level on Regular difficulty or higher using only melee or grenades*
- Iron Fist – Destroy all towers and bunkers in ‘Blood and Iron’
- Sum of All Zeroes – Down 45 Japanese Zeroes in ‘Black Cats’*
- Hardened War Hero – Complete the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty*
- War Hero – Complete the game on any difficulty*
- Platinum – Collect all other trophies.
Check out our full review of Call of Duty: World at War here.