Pokemon GO Update and Event Information
Here is what is in the last update.
– Added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught.
– Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym after completing a Raid Battle.
– Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
– Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokémon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.
– Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality.
– Fixed an issue where Trainers were unable to complete Raid Battles started before time expired on the map view.
– Fixed an issue where Pokémon are not properly returned to their Trainer after defending a Gym.
– Various bug fixes.
And yes feeding your pokemon while you are away from your gym is awesome, the being able to over feed it kinda sucks though, so keep an eye on that heart while you are giving them treats.
On Saturday July 22, in Grant Park Chicago, Trainers for Pokémon GO Fest and the millions of others around the world will be working together to unlock in-game bonuses for the entire Pokémon GO community. If they manage to catch enough Pokémon during the Pokémon GO Fest Challenge Windows, the first Legendary Pokémon will be revealed in Grant Park. If the Trainers in Chicago succeed in defeating the Legendary Pokémon, that Pokémon will start appearing in Raid Battles around the world, after Pokémon GO Fest.
The time frames are in the picture and are chicago time so if you are going to go out and help please make sure you adjust for your time zone.
So in two days and a wake up you have a chance hopefully to fight and catch your first legendary pokemon, FINALLY! I don’t know about you but my Kanto badge has been sitting at 144 for way to long and I am really excited to get that number up higher.
another interesting thing about the legendaries is that you can not put them on a gym. I think that is a very smart move by Ninatic cause walking up to a gym that has 6 different legendary pokemon would just make me cry.